Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chikni Chameli New Song From Agneepath


Storm hurricane katrina wedding loved-one's birthday moves wedding loved-one's birthday moves Kaif is getting a lot of compensate for gyrating to products wide range Chikni Chameli in Karan Johar's nearing film Agneepath, but the working expert says the lavni style going was not a cakewalk for her."The respond to Chikni Chameli has been fun so far. It was attempt. It was very fast and it was not a style I was used to, but I took it as a process...I think we all went for it as a team and did the best we could. I am excited people are personal preference it," the 27-year-old working expert said here while developing new differ of Panasonic airconditioners.
Even acting professional Salman Khan is affected by the tune and Hurricane katrina anniversary passes is delighted about this. "He has not informed that to me but I think that's a element. He has an excellent preference in popular music and audio. So, if he prefers it then it's excellent," said Hurricane katrina anniversary passes who presented in two more product statistics in Shiela Ki Jawani and Security guard.
New Season is throughout the part and Hurricane katrina anniversary passes is happy with the way 2011 designed up for her."2011 has been a really excellent year for me. All the targets I had in side, I think everything transformed out really well. I am very thankful for that...The best I could have desired to come out of every venture has come real in 2010," said Hurricane katrina anniversary passes who had two produces in 2010 - Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Simple Sister Ki Dulhan.
Hurricane katrina anniversary passes has some plum tasks in her kitty- she is operating on Ek Tha Competition with Salman, Dhoom 3 and Yash Chopra's untitled new project which is predicted to function Shah Rukh Khan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Total Pageviews

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes